Hi there. I have created this site so that you my friends, family and sponsors can keep in the loop during my year on the Anastasis - in Ghana and Liberia. I will update it as often as I am able, and hope that you can get the feel of life on board a volunteer hospital ship!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Prayer Requests

Hi there,

Just a request for all those praying people out there! Today - Monday 26 is screening day! In particular my home group - who meet tonight need to be aware that at the same time you start homegroup we will be just beginning to screen patients! Therefore - I would love it if you could help out with some staunch prayer:

1) That those who come to the screening will be those people that we can offer help to
2) That we have the strength and stamina to last the whole day seeing patients - many whom we will have to turn away.
3) That those who come to the screening will be witness to Gods love for them through us


Thanks guys - If you could also pray for an anaesthetist to come from August - that would be an added bonus!

Soph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home