Hi there. I have created this site so that you my friends, family and sponsors can keep in the loop during my year on the Anastasis - in Ghana and Liberia. I will update it as often as I am able, and hope that you can get the feel of life on board a volunteer hospital ship!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Charity Goes Home

Hi there folks, just a short post today - do any of you remember the photo I posted right at the beginning of my time here of a little girl at screening?


Well today she went home after having her cleft lip repaired last week. She did find it a bit frightening - but by the end of her stay she was much more used to us and the environment of the ward. So here she is ready to go home - with a new look!


Good news for all! See you soon, Sophie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I missed Charity!! I remember her from the first time when we had to send her home. Such a beautiful smile! I miss these sweet patients!

10:15 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home